Monday 13 October 2014

My next targeted purchase...Medor 29 Clutch

Everyone has a list of items to acquire ... My list changes constantly. 

After procuring my personal Rouge Hermes Box Sellier at a premium my hunt is on for a no longer in production Hermes Medor 29 Clutch.

Hermes Clutches are more rare then their Birkins or Kellys . This Clutch was only produced for a very short period. 

Owned by every whose who... An avid Hermes Lover would have at least one in her closet! This large clutch grabs your attention and adds just the right edge to any ensemble. Great with Jeans, pants,shorts or dresses.

Keen in one of these? Drop me a message, I have found a few in my client's closets but just not in the color combination that I have in mind. 

Have one to rehome? Write to me and perhaps you are holding onto my next purchase!

Note that the size 29 is not for the faint of heart, love the look but don't want to turn as many heads, fret not, Hermes still produces the size 23.



No comments:

Post a Comment